Wednesday, September 10, 2008

A Nice Surprise

Yesterday, one of my best art brothers sent me some Pasatiempo Magazines from Santa Fe NM. The artist, John Axton is one cool guy. The box also contained an original oil painting -YIPPEEEEE! Man, I must be living right. I mean ART right. I do dig NM a lot. I try to get there as often as I can. I can drive to Taos in five and a half hours from Denver, it's a place that has so much art energy
it's off the hook. I do love the place, when you say you are an artist, people are so receptive. Artists are making their work and living the art life steady. I go to get my art batteries recharged. I am very fortunate to live so close to this great historical art colony. I always bring back at least thirty pounds of catalogs etc. from my road trips to Taos/Santa FE. I am about due to visit soon , the Fall color is something to see.
Mo' Later

No comments: