Monday, April 14, 2008

The Wonder of Museums

People who start and build museums are very cool people in my opinion. I always am grateful that these pepole exist or did at one time. The fact that someone had the courage and the forsight to collect works of art and art objects for uas all to see is wonderous. I visit museums at every opportunity. In this time and age of negative news , it's always a great escape to visit a
museum , this gives me a chance to be some where else for awhile. I went to the Leanin' Tree Museum of Wester Art yesterday ,it's outside of Boulder Colorado, the museum was started as result of the founder finding artist's work to be published on greeting cards. I spent about two hours in the museum. It was a very good and educational experience. Hats off to Mr.Ed Trumble founder of the Leanin' Tree Museum. I will visit it again soon.

No comments: