Thursday, April 24, 2008

Visual Artists Are Ubiqitous

When I look at all of the art magazines that I have, I notice the abundance of artists. WOW! there must be an artist behind every window in the USA. This is not a complaint, just an observation. Some gallery rosters in the trades list as many as 100 artists. I am thinking, I have to amp up my marketing game a lot more, to get some more traction. By traction, I just mean to continue to heat and eat from my artistic effort. There's so much talk about the economy these days, I just want all of the $500.-1000 I can get my hands on. Some people drink more than that amount of dough in Starbucks each year. I just will offer my time payment plan more. To my way of thinking, it doesn't matter how many artists there are in the mix, I will out market alot of them, I proceed undaunted. My very life depends on it
www.freewebs.com/bobragland- www.readfive.com issue 12

No comments: