Thursday, March 4, 2010

The State of Art Education

I have to say this, the state of education is the way it is, because students have their brains in their thumbs and their pants on the ground.
President Obama, said on NPR that America is turning out drop out factories.
DANG!!!!!!! Double Dang!!!!

I worked in public education for many years and I, like many other teachers ,I know give instruction our best.

I say STOP BLAMING THE TEACHERS FOR FAILING STUDENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enough with educator blame.

I taught the fine arts, for many years,being a artist I had the goods.
Now schools are taking the hands on stuff out of schools and that's one of the things that students will attend school for.
This is my humble opinion,pass it on. I wil be writing the White House in this regard.

I have had it with educator blame!

Bob Ragland

No comments: