Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Sold!!!!!!!!

I just sold one of my metal sculptures.
The buyer was someone I met about ayear ago.
I have some sculpture in front of my house and often people will comment on the work.This how we met.I have a collection of sculpture in the Kirkland Museum of Fine and Decorative Art here in Denver, turns out the buyer had seen my work there. This led to the sale.
The amusing thing about this sale is,when the buyer called me, I asked him if he was in town, he said" I am on your front porch". This made me laugh.
The art game is full of mystery. I took the buyer to my upstairs studio and he saw some of my recent small paintings and was very taken with them.
He stated that he was buying my sculpture for his wife for a gift.
One never knows when something will be sold. Funny thing, I had just looked at the buyers address in my roladex afew days ago.

No comments: