Thursday, July 15, 2010

Denver's Art is a Secret

It seems to me that any success the art world here in Denver is a secret. I say this because, we have had two arts festivals recently in the city and there has been no summary on the events.
The newspapers have not written anyhing on the results of sales etc.
My feeling is, good art news should be reported, especially in the present economy.
Rising tides raises all boats.
I have written to the PR people at the art festivals, asking if there were plans to publish any results of sales etc.
I haven't gotten any responses.
I guess any success in the Denver art world ,is going to remain a secret.

1 comment:

Marilyn R Miller said...

I admire your day by day work to make the art life better for all of us!

If I can figure it out again, may I put your site on my blog?